Really Good Movies

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Strangers with Candy

Movie: Strangers with Candy (2006)
Watched with: My dad (yeah, I watched two movies in the same day, one with each parent)

I enjoyed this a great deal, but there's not a lot to say about it. The longer format made it a bit more awkward than the show, but all the leads are as funny as ever and slipped back into their characters perfectly.

I was kind of ambivalent about the celebrity cameos, particularly Matthew Broderick's, but they were all more or less amusing and fit the tone of the material. Ian "Mean Robot/Crazy Space Priest/Hobbit" Holm fit in well.

Basically, if you liked the show, I can't imagine why you wouldn't like the movie, and if you don't like the show, you suck and should rent them.

PS: The redhead girl is a babe.


Ye-ah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home