Really Good Movies

Thursday, June 22, 2006

I, Robot

Movie: I, Robot (2004)
Watched with: Angelo

I, Robot has very little to do with Asimov, except for the 3 Laws business, and a lot to do with the writer of Batman & Robin trying to make a dumb Blade Runner. I don't know how they got the Dark City guy to go along with that, but whatcha gonna do.

That said, I was actually pretty satisfied with it, because it had Will Smith saying "Aw, hell naw!" while wearing "2004 vintage Converse All-Stars" in the Terrifying World of the Future, which is basically what I want from a movie.

The one thing I really think it needed was a hip hop remix of "Mr. Roboto", but that's probably why they don't let me make movies.

I also watched some Steven Seagal movie on TV with my dad, but I don't know if that's worth blogging about. He was middle aged, had a hot young girlfriend and a hip urban prison buddy, and he hit some guys. That's all I remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home